Pacific Business Centers, Inc. is actively seeking new partnerships with landlords to develop and operate new Office Business Centers and Executive Suites, particularly in the following local markets:
- San Francisco Bay Area
- Napa Valley
Typical specs for the space would include:
- Between 10,000 and 30,000 square feet, of contiguous space
- Class A or Class B building.
- Central Business District or a suburban areas in close proximity to high income residential areas.
- High density of private office space.
- CAT5 wiring or better.
Pacific Business Centers, Inc is purely an operator of Office Business Centers. We partner with Landlords under a participating lease or we can bring investors who will underwrite the master lease under a traditional lease, depending upon landlord's preference.
For more information or if you would like us conduct a feasibility study on your location, please contact us at NewCenter@PBCoffices.com or contact Laurent Dhollande directly at 650-577-2377.
Why partnering with Pacific Business Centers?
Learn about our participating lease approach and about the success story of a center we opened in 2003, in the midst of 30% office space vacancy in the San Francisco Bay Area, by reading the article entitled "Can Office Business centers Lead Us Out of the Real Estate Glut".
Our competitive position in Northern California is unrivaled:
- We are the largest independent operator in Northern California.
- We are the Bay Area anchor of the Alliance Business Centers Network, the largest network of Office Business Center operators with 500 centers worldwide.
- We have a keen regional market focus. We have no intention to venture to far away places where we would not be able to benefit from local economies of scale, a key success factor in our business.
- Our ability to fully utilize resources available across multiple centers in close proximity is what enables us to thrive, even in a razor-thin margin environment.
Our landlord-partners have found Pacific Business Centers operations to be stable and desirable.
- The first Pacific Business Center opened in Pleasant Hill in 1985 and is still thriving.
- Our San Mateo-Amphlett center has been operating in the same location since 1990.
- Our Burlingame center has been operating in the same location since 1994.
- Whereas our Walnut Creek location only recently came under Pacific Business Centers' management, it opened for business as an Executive Suite in 1979.
- Our San Mateo Atrium center opened in September 2003, in the midst of the worst real estate sub-market in the Bay Area, significantly exceeded expectations in its first year of operation. See the "Can Office Business Centers Lead us out of the real estate glut" article for more details by clicking here.
- No operation under Pacific Business Centers? management has ever been closed.
A Pacific Business Center-managed operation is an attractive amenity in a large office building development for many reasons including:
- Seeding future space demand: as smaller tenants outgrow their Pacific Business Centers occupancy, many move in larger space in the same office building development.
- Access to a central service infrastructure: The service infrastructure we have inside our centers is a valuable amenity available to other tenants in the building (particularly those with occupancy of less than 5,000 Square feet) at no incremental cost to landlords. This might include: on-site IT support, server co-location services, Network infrastructure management, answering services and mail services.
- Attractive credit Risk: the best collateral to the landlord is the operation itself. Because of the high price elasticity nature of the business, it is not difficult for an experienced operator to manage a center to full occupancy, even in a down market. Poorly performing operators can be replaced. Rent paying subtenants do not go away.
For more information please contact us at NewCenter@PBCoffices.com or call Laurent Dhollande or Scott Chambers directly at 650-577-2300.
Return to Top ^