|Buried under accounting paperwork? Ideal for start-ups, small firms and entrepreneurs, our bookkeeping consultants will save you time by managing your finances under a secure system in which you always have access to your accounting records.
We remove all the frustrations associated with accounting functions you don't have the time, or the expertise to perform so that you can focus on growing your business!
FREE Initial Consultation Contact us at Accounting@PBCOffices.Com or Call (650) 320-7610
Under a highly cost efficient, low-overhead, outsourced model, we ascertain your needs and tailor an accounting program that provides the services you need, when you need them, out of the following available menu:
- Bills are entered and tracked in a web-based accounting system
- You have real-time access to summarized and detailed A/P status reports via the web
- We monitor vendor billing rates for appropriateness
- When required a quick audit of bills is performed for accuracy and relevance
- Checks are prepared by the system and sent to a printing queue
- You can print checks yourself locally, or we can print them for your signature
- We mail the checks to vendors at the appropriate time, given management guidance and cash availability
- We select and manage your external payroll management service on your behalf
- We process payroll monthly or bi-monthly as required
- We create W2 and 1099 Forms as needed
Invoicing and Accounts Receivable
- We issue invoices to your customers
- We flag discrepancies
- We mail the invoices
- We track receivables
- We make deposits at the bank, as required
- Real-time access to summarized and detailed A/R aging reports via the web
- We flag discrepancies to you
- We relentlessly pursue timely payment
- We perform monthly bank statement reconciliation
- We flag discrepancies
- We help optimize your cash management needs
Financial Analysis and forecasting
- We can set up your entire accounting processes and systems
- We prepare cashflow forecasts and projections, as required
- We work as your internal financial staff and prepare financial reviews for your investment partners
Accounting & Filing Services
- We prepare on-going financial statements (P&L and Balance Sheets) real time, all accessible remotely via the web
- Our internal financial staff is skilled on most GAAP principles small and medium size businesses will typically encounter
- We will involve our certified CPA only in unusual situations, with your approval
- Our Tax CPA is available for tax return filings as well
- $75/hour for bookkeeping services, with a Special 35% discount for Pacific Business Center Customers during the first 6 month trial period (that's $49/hour!)
- $75 per hour is our Finance Manager rate (reconciliations, financial statement, standard forecasting ? same as bookkeeping services fee), with a 35% discount for Pacific Business Center Customers during the first 6 month trial period (that's $49/hour!)
- $240 per hour for our certified CPA
- $375 per hour for our senior executive billing rate, applicable mostly for advisory services related to VC & Private Equity funding, IPOs?, and M&A. Two hours free for any member affiliated with our Incubation Program. Contact Incubate@pbcoffices.com for more details.
The critical players on our team include:
||Mark Assaf is our Finance Manager who supervises our accounting services. Mark has 25 years of experience in accounting for various small and medium size businesses. He currently supports 12 absolutely delighted clients.
||Leane Moore is our expert accountant who is available as Level 2 support when it's time to draw from her deep experience providing bookkeeping services to hundreds of start-ups and professional businesses in the Bay Area since 1987. Leane is currently pursuing an Enrolled Agent certification with the IRS.
||Joe Dalli is our tax CPA. Joe graduated from Cal State Hayward with a BS in Accounting in 1980. Joe initially worked as an accountant for John F Forbes & Company, a regional accounting firm that was subsequently acquired by Pet Marwick. Joe started his own CPA practice, Joseph V. Dalli, CPA, in 1986 and has provided accounting services to a large number of small and medium size businesses since.
||Laurent Dhollande is the President of Pacific Business Centers but also takes an active part in our financial services as he views this part of our activities as critical to our role as business incubator. He brings his past experience to bear in investment banking and as an executive in various capacities with both start up and Fortune 500 companies. Laurent holds an MBA with emphasis on Finance from U.C. Berkeley which he received in 1988.
Contact us at Accounting@PBCOffices.Com or Call (650) 320-7610